Our IoT Launch Kits contain everything you need to get started
Pre-configured to forward your data to either your own private LoRaWAN Installation or The Things Network, all of our launch kits include a site survey to ensure that you'll get the best possible coverage and installation by our engineers.
- Designed for schools, offices, and other buildings
- Able to monitor any space from Basement to Rooftop
- Discover room usage rates and heating efficiency
- Save money on energy bills by changing heating patterns
- Easily add more sensors to measure air quality, parking space occupancy, and many other metrics
- Designed for larger estates, including small farms and historical properties
- A range of up to 20km (12mi) depending on terrain
- Monitor the environment in houses, poly-tunnels, barns, grain storage facilities, and other buildings
- Keep track of the temperature in silage bins, compost heaps, water storage facilities
- Monitor soil moisture levels in the fields
- Easily expanded to include soil and water PH Levels, animal tracking, whether gates are open or closed, and many other metrics
- Designed for large farms, country estates, and multiple rural communities
- All the benefits of the "Smart Rural" launch kit as well as these extras
- Ensure that the levels of grain/water/slurry in silos, ditches, containers, and pits is within acceptable range
- Easily expanded to include "smart" mouse/rat-traps, track machinery around the farm and surrounding areas, and monitor levels of ammonia from waste heaps
* All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%.
Site surveys and installation may accrue additional expenses depending on location, our sales team will provide more details on this when they get in touch.